• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite breed of dog?

Greyhounds are so lean and pretty and graceful. Corgis and Dalmatians are cute too. Xoloitzcuintlis are my favorite but I'd probably never own one since I could never live somewhere that's year round warm and the cold isn't good for them.

i forgot to mention that I also really like Labradors, they are the most friendly and domestic dogs i've ever been around.

boston terriers and pomeranians! i have a boston terrier, 3 pugs, and 3 german shepherds though : ) my family really likes dogs

English bulldog for sure.
IMG_6826.jpg
Libby!

Last edited:
I loveeeee every dog. Butttt favorite is shih tzu and golden retriever

King Charles Spaniels :D they're so cute and pretty, but I could never have one knowing their health defects. I would just be a wreck since they tend to get heart murmurs a lot. I also love Brussel Griffons and Pugs, they're both so silly and cute!

Back