Favorite breed of dog?

I love greyhounds... any kind of greyhound really, they're just so strange and adorable <3

Though to be fair I like just about every kind of dog there is except for chihuahuas and yorkshire terriers so... yeah.

Cairn Terriers all the way!
IMG_1848.jpg
IMG_2188.jpg
IMG_2189.jpg
He's a blind and jaded old man but we still love him

I also like Yorkies, Corgis, Shiba Inus, Pomeranians, basically any lap dogs.

Last edited:
I just remembered another breed I like earlier, the collie!

fluffy doggos with long or scruffy hair! I'm also partial to the weimaraner even though that's the exact opposite of what I just described.

My brothers pit bull dragged me down the street chasing a squirrel one time so I know how painful that is. But they don't mean to hurt you and dogs can be so sweet it's hard to be mad at them

mongrels, believe it or not. I just think mixed dogs have far more personality, and are usually healthier

but then im biased bc i have 2 mixed togs

i'm partial to frenchie's cus i grew up with them! and boston terrier's but frenchies are superior. i also would love to get a pomeranian~

All. All doggo breeds are actually my favorite doggos. Though I will say I lean more towards non-drooly big borkers for my own house because slobber can be mess and I like for them to lounge on the couch with me.

mongrels, believe it or not. I just think mixed dogs have far more personality, and are usually healthier

but then im biased bc i have 2 mixed togs

ive always had purebred dogs and mutts actually are prone to less problems than a purebred

but there are purebreds that are v healthy

i seen it on tv actually so im pretty sure thats a fact, not you being biased

Last edited:
I really like the following breeds. :eek:

Chihuahua
Pomeranian
Miniature Pinscher
Shiba Inu
Siberian Husky

Dogs are pretty great! I have a pet Chihuahua too, and that's pretty great.

Back