Favorite breed of dog?

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What is your favorite breed of dog?

Mine is a German Shepherd.
I have had two previously, before my Becca who is now 5.

Springer spaniel
Pomeranian
Papillon
Corgi

C:

Also German Shepard =D

Or Shiba Inu (but I've never had one myself, just met two*)

Last edited:
German Shepherds, Dalmatians and Greyhounds! My friends have two greyhounds and they're so adorable ;__; super chill too

Cocker spaniel because of my little fluffer!:

cocoa halloween2014 hamburger.jpg

^^^ (his halloween costume ;) )

Cocker spaniel because of my little fluffer!:

View attachment 201248

^^^ (his halloween costume ;) )

Sooo cute. I was never able to find outfits for the one dog I used to have that wouldn't mind clothes. He was 125 pounds and if we wanted to put clothes on him we had to buy mens shirts :( I have always been low key jealous of people who can put their dogs in costumes

Siberian huskies, doberman pinchers, bull terries and kelpies <3

French and American bulldogs are my absolute favorite. I prefer smaller dogs because I'm kinda short and not that strong so a good sized dog can totally knock me off my feet. One of my exes had the sweetest dog who was a mastiff/German shepherd mix who could knock me over with his tail if he was wagging it hard enough:(

Beagles, German shepherds, and toy poodles. I'm just naming the breeds we have/had and loved<3 I love how wirefox terriers and border terriers look though.

I suppose golden retrievers? I also like bulldogs, labradors, and terriers.

West highland terriers. They're so cute and fluffy with their curly snow white fur ^-^

French and American bulldogs are my absolute favorite. I prefer smaller dogs because I'm kinda short and not that strong so a good sized dog can totally knock me off my feet. One of my exes had the sweetest dog who was a mastiff/German shepherd mix who could knock me over with his tail if he was wagging it hard enough:(

My one german shepherd dragged me across the grass on a leash because another dog was in our yard!!! i totally know how that is.. im like 5'2 and v tiny

Cockapoo! <3

Last edited:
Terriers, particularly pocket size. Honestly, the amount of times people have come up to me and told me my dog is so small. You'd think I didn't know anything about her. She is almost always the center of attention :rolleyes:

I love nearly all flatnosed dogs (like bulldogs, pugs, etc). I have 2, and they're absolutely adorable!
I also love corgis, pitbulls, and honestly? This was really tough to answer. I love all kinds of dogs! I also really love schnauzers, which remind me of old men for some reason. ^^

I like boxers, and pugs, altho i've never owned one.

for awhile everybody where i live seemed to have French bulldogs, which i like, to me they look like pug / Boston terrier mix. right now ive got a rescue that i believe is a Catahoula but i dont think i'd get this breed again bc they are hunting/protection/working dogs and not the best domestic pets.

hard to pick a breed, cz I've pretty much always had mutts myself.

Back