• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite breed of dog?

I love greyhounds... any kind of greyhound really, they're just so strange and adorable <3

Though to be fair I like just about every kind of dog there is except for chihuahuas and yorkshire terriers so... yeah.

Cairn Terriers all the way!
IMG_1848.jpg
IMG_2188.jpg
IMG_2189.jpg
He's a blind and jaded old man but we still love him

I also like Yorkies, Corgis, Shiba Inus, Pomeranians, basically any lap dogs.

Last edited:
I just remembered another breed I like earlier, the collie!

fluffy doggos with long or scruffy hair! I'm also partial to the weimaraner even though that's the exact opposite of what I just described.

My dad has a Borzoi and he's the only purebred dog I've lived with. So I guess I'll go with Bozoi being my favorite breed

My brothers pit bull dragged me down the street chasing a squirrel one time so I know how painful that is. But they don't mean to hurt you and dogs can be so sweet it's hard to be mad at them

mongrels, believe it or not. I just think mixed dogs have far more personality, and are usually healthier

but then im biased bc i have 2 mixed togs

i'm partial to frenchie's cus i grew up with them! and boston terrier's but frenchies are superior. i also would love to get a pomeranian~

All. All doggo breeds are actually my favorite doggos. Though I will say I lean more towards non-drooly big borkers for my own house because slobber can be mess and I like for them to lounge on the couch with me.

mongrels, believe it or not. I just think mixed dogs have far more personality, and are usually healthier

but then im biased bc i have 2 mixed togs

ive always had purebred dogs and mutts actually are prone to less problems than a purebred

but there are purebreds that are v healthy

i seen it on tv actually so im pretty sure thats a fact, not you being biased

Last edited:
I really like the following breeds. :eek:

Chihuahua
Pomeranian
Miniature Pinscher
Shiba Inu
Siberian Husky

Dogs are pretty great! I have a pet Chihuahua too, and that's pretty great.

Back