• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm back (3ds was stolen)

solula

Pharaoh
Bells
Hi guys!

I used to be quite an active member, up until my 3DS was stolen and pawned.

It was obviously quite upsetting as I had accomplished so much through this community and had all my dreamies and dream house! But I have a new 3ds and am already getting back on track.

I missed being here and I hope it's still as great as before, I also joined the facebook group. <3

solula

Welcome back! So sorry to hear about your 3DS! I hate thieves! :mad:

Welcome back! It sucks your 3DS was stolen, it happened to my boyfriend. D: Let me know if you need help getting flowers, I have plenty of extras. :)

And if you need help with money or any orderable items, just pm or vm me! :) I love to help!~

Last edited:
I'm glad you're back! This happened to my sister when we were travelling. I hope you can get all your dreamies and your dream house again!

Thank you so much everyone! I definitely appreciate any help and will probably take you up on it, my pm's were full so sorry about that! I haven't cleaned it out since i was last here.

and btw! i feel for the people who you know suffered the same fate but at least getting the new 3ds is fun!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's good to see that your keeping a positive attitude about the whole thing though, welcome back. :lemon:

Last edited:
Back