I'm back (3ds was stolen)

solula

Pharaoh
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi guys!

I used to be quite an active member, up until my 3DS was stolen and pawned.

It was obviously quite upsetting as I had accomplished so much through this community and had all my dreamies and dream house! But I have a new 3ds and am already getting back on track.

I missed being here and I hope it's still as great as before, I also joined the facebook group. <3

solula

Welcome back! So sorry to hear about your 3DS! I hate thieves! :mad:

Welcome back! It sucks your 3DS was stolen, it happened to my boyfriend. D: Let me know if you need help getting flowers, I have plenty of extras. :)

And if you need help with money or any orderable items, just pm or vm me! :) I love to help!~

Last edited:
I'm glad you're back! This happened to my sister when we were travelling. I hope you can get all your dreamies and your dream house again!

Thank you so much everyone! I definitely appreciate any help and will probably take you up on it, my pm's were full so sorry about that! I haven't cleaned it out since i was last here.

and btw! i feel for the people who you know suffered the same fate but at least getting the new 3ds is fun!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that. It's good to see that your keeping a positive attitude about the whole thing though, welcome back. :lemon:

Last edited:
Back