• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on Tomodachi Life?

Mythicalhoopa

despacease your actions
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Tulip
Cherry (Fruit)
Mint
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Flea
Lobo
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tomodachi Life is another life-simulator game that lets you use your Mii's as residents of an apartment. I haven't played the game in a while, so I don't really remember what you exactly do in the game, but I know that you can:
Give your Miis a specific voice
Give them food, clothes, etc
Let them date, get married and have kids
What I do know is that it doesn't really have a lot of depth to it. I was obsessed with it for around three months, then it just got really repetitive and boring. Fast-forward to January this year, when I found Animal Crossing: New Leaf at Walmart, and that has been my current obsession for six months and counting.
So what do you think of Tomodachi Life? Is it boring and repetitive, is it one of those games you can only play in short spurts, or something else?

I play it occasionally. I do enjoy it but I don't play it every day.

It gets boring really fast, it's repetitive and has very few things to do.

I don't see any appeal in me playing it myself, I don't have a lot of Miis, pop-culture or otherwise, and I've pretty much seen all the functions and situations already. Vinesauce Vinny's Tomodachi Life series was hilarious but I feel no need to play it by my lonesome.

I like it, but it's a game I play occasionally, not daily. When I first got it I was pretty obsessed with it though

I only play it occasionally these days. When I first got it, I was obsessed and I would play all day long. Now that time has passed and I've almost filled up my apartment building and have unlocked almost everything the game isn't as fun. I usually just play these days to feed the miis because I like to do that.

It's still a fun game and I like it, but it's not a game I can play daily anymore.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even have the strawberry hoodie in acnl for my mayor thanks to this site

tumblr_o7b66gEXck1sw6j9bo1_1280.jpg

WVW69kadT48DuHHy6r

Last edited:
Back