Votes: 18 32.1%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • New 3DS

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • New 3DS XL

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters
I bought the second one for a cycling town and I hardly ever used it, especially when the update came around.

I have 2 3DSXLs. One Pink & White, and one Zelda LBW edition. Had the former since December 2013. Just got the latter last week.

The earliest 3DS model :/ the battery is busted now & I'll have to replaced but it still works well :)

Original launch model shiny blue 3ds. I was going to upgrade to a 3ds xl, but it's pretty much at the end of its lifespan anyways

My primary system is a New 3DS XL. The Happy Home Designer version. :)

Last edited:
I have one of each of each iteration of the original 3DS and N3DS, but the Pikachu one is my "main" system. Still use all of 'em, though.

IMG_20170309_192900.jpg

I have a 2DS and a 3DS XL. The 3DS XL doesn't work all that good or rather it's almost broken in half yet functional, but the 2DS works fine.

I had the red 3DS XL but it just makes a popping electrical sound and doesnt turn on completely now, so I bought a black New 3DS XL.

3DS XL, or LL as it's called in Japan.

The Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth one. Gotta be one of my favorite models, any console tbh (maybe that Final Fantasy Micro is close 2nd or tier...)

Yeah, I have the Japanese one (even though I know US got it too).

Last edited:
I have the new 3DS XL! It's the white one, but I really wish I either got the Animal Crossing one or the Peach one. T___T

3DS XL. It's the space-looking one.

Last edited:
Back