• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which 3DS model do you have?

Which 3DS model do you have?

• 2DS

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 3DS

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • 3DS XL

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • New 3DS

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • New 3DS XL

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters
My 2ds just broke out of nowhere on my bday lmaooooo. nintendo has def went downhill IMO.

I bought the second one for a cycling town and I hardly ever used it, especially when the update came around.

I have 2 3DSXLs. One Pink & White, and one Zelda LBW edition. Had the former since December 2013. Just got the latter last week.

The earliest 3DS model :/ the battery is busted now & I'll have to replaced but it still works well :)

Original launch model shiny blue 3ds. I was going to upgrade to a 3ds xl, but it's pretty much at the end of its lifespan anyways

My primary system is a New 3DS XL. The Happy Home Designer version. :)

Last edited:
I have one of each of each iteration of the original 3DS and N3DS, but the Pikachu one is my "main" system. Still use all of 'em, though.

IMG_20170309_192900.jpg

I have a 2DS and a 3DS XL. The 3DS XL doesn't work all that good or rather it's almost broken in half yet functional, but the 2DS works fine.

I had the red 3DS XL but it just makes a popping electrical sound and doesnt turn on completely now, so I bought a black New 3DS XL.

3DS XL, or LL as it's called in Japan.

The Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth one. Gotta be one of my favorite models, any console tbh (maybe that Final Fantasy Micro is close 2nd or tier...)

Yeah, I have the Japanese one (even though I know US got it too).

Last edited:
I have the new 3DS XL! It's the white one, but I really wish I either got the Animal Crossing one or the Peach one. T___T

3DS XL. It's the space-looking one.

Last edited:
Back