Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
Feedback
100% (435) +
welp and I said I had no need for OCs but....couldn't resist

I had an idea for a character design and made an icon for her, but that's about all I can do since I don't feel confident enough to start full body drawings just yet.

I would like to buy drawings of her, based half on the icon and half on text reference of what I'd like her design to look like. I need full bodies for now, so I can get a reference of her and buy more art for her later.

I'm fine with anything - sketch, flat colors, shading - as long as it's full body and colored (so I can have a full reference)

I can pay TBT, IGB, art (icons or signatures, see links in my signature for my shops).

Her name is Lexy!

XOyvOsR.png
ssUKnL2.png

(the color palette doesn't have to be respected 100%, it's here mostly to get an idea)

She doesn't have to be chibi style, I would be grateful for any kind of drawing/style ♥​

A vague idea of her personality:

• she's about 18-20 years old
  • she's easily annoyed and grumpy, but not angry or furious; she doesn't smile a lot so if she does, you can tell she's very happy
  • she would never admit it, but underneath her frown, she actually has a big heart and is very loyal and kind to those she loves
  • likes flowers (all kinds), anything sparkly, vibrant and fiery colors (and black)

Her appearance and outfit:

• long, straight hair, a little volimunous, stops at the small of her back, colored blond/orange-coral/purple (from top to bottom), that she wears over one shoulder - straight, but not too heavy bangs - wild strands on either side of her head
  • flower crown as shown (hibiscus like) or with different flowers, but the same color palette (the crown can be optional, but appreciated)
  • coral/light orange eyes
  • coral tank top
  • gold necklace with a star pendant
  • black or very dark gray long, knit cardigan (stops at thigh level), with a sleeve a little off her shoulder (like it keeps falling off but she's too lazy to put it back), covers the shorts
  • black or dark colored (warm color, not jean-blue) shorts (not too short - mid thigh level) denim, possibly with pockets and turned up at the bottom
  • black leather boots, with laces (possibly colored coral or purple), no heels, ankle level or a little higher
  • sparkles (like on the icon) are optional but appreciated (around her hair)

thank you so much for reading (and possibly helping me) ;_; ♥

Art I've gotten for Lexy:

Last edited:
I don't like doing full body, but I'll do a headshot for free if you'd like? I just really want to play around with your color palette and I haven't drawn anything in like 6 months, lol

thonking.png

rDx7n0i.png

sorry that it's a bit sketchy and that the anatomy's a bit wonky... weeps

JINT. STOP. Stop now. RIGHT NOW. Stop being disappointed on your art! Do you not see it?! Those eyes and that hair are completely mesmerizing.

thonking.png

rDx7n0i.png

sorry that it's a bit sketchy and that the anatomy's a bit wonky... weeps

OHMYGOD Jint, thank you so much!! I love it! I'm so emo at seeing my first OC come to life ahhh ❤️
Should I give you anything for it? ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

JINT. STOP. Stop now. RIGHT NOW. Stop being disappointed on your art! Do you not see it?! Those eyes and that hair are completely mesmerizing.

Right?? And the sparkles *________*

I might try something! I'm seriously hoping for some watercolors this week. Once I get them, I promise I'll go crazy! ^__^

haha I'm glad that you think so! Just wasn't sure if that's what ariane was looking for mostly w

OHMYGOD Jint, thank you so much!! I love it! I'm so emo at seeing my first OC come to life ahhh ❤️
Should I give you anything for it? ;_;

it's a freebie!! enjoy ^__~

I might try something! I'm seriously hoping for some watercolors this week. Once I get them, I promise I'll go crazy! ^__^

Aww thank you Pink! I'd like that :D

haha I'm glad that you think so! Just wasn't sure if that's what ariane was looking for mostly w

it's a freebie!! enjoy ^__~

Thank you so much again! ❤️ I'm always happy to get art from you ^^

I can't do a full body but I would love to try doing a bust shot :D I'm trying to get back into drawing
I hope that will be okay with you. It'll be free (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I did it! I hope you like it~~
PzHXHut.jpg

Your OC is beautiful. I really enjoyed drawing her. :D

Last edited:
WOWWWW, that is so beautiful!! Thank you so much, I love it *________*
Are you sure you don't want anything for it?

It's freee :D
I'm glad you like it <3

edit: Oh but actually do you think you could help me price it?
I want to open up a shop but I have no idea how much people would pay for my art here >v<

Last edited:
It's freee :D
I'm glad you like it <3

edit: Oh but actually do you think you could help me price it?
I want to open up a shop but I have no idea how much people would pay for my art here >v<

that's so kind of you thank you so much ;_; ♥

I'm not the best at pricing but for a piece this detailed, I would say at least 300-400tbt, maybe more. I suggest making a thread in the museum and ask so more people can give you an idea ^^

that's so kind of you thank you so much ;_; ♥

I'm not the best at pricing but for a piece this detailed, I would say at least 300-400tbt, maybe more. I suggest making a thread in the museum and ask so more people can give you an idea ^^

Thanks for helping with pricing and for the advice as well! If you have any more OCs I can draw, just let me know. *v* (still free ;o I need to loosen these rusty hands ;o; )

Thanks for helping with pricing and for the advice as well! If you have any more OCs I can draw, just let me know. *v* (still free ;o I need to loosen these rusty hands ;o; )

no problem! ^^
I only have Lexy for now, but I do have my mayors if you feel like drawing them? There's Ariane and Edith, but don't feel forced or anything ;_;

Last edited:
Back