• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If animal crossing is announced...

id like to see more multiplayer functionality, like special locations you can visit via the internet with a other players like a plaza of sorts

I agree with many of these suggestions, especially a skin tone choice and the ability to rotate PWPs. Snakes, and other reptiles, would be a great addition to the museum.
Here are some of my own that have been bugging me lately:
- No risk of getting an unwanted villager from the void
- Make grass wear optional
- More control over villagers in general. Choose where they plot their house, kick them out at will.
- Really minor, but... make villagers stop spontaneously change shirts with each other. Or at least make it easy to get them back into their original outfit.

Well... it wasn't announced *cries for days*

Me too... I need to play this game on the big screen! Meanwhile, I bought the switch today because I'm hoping we'll hear something soon about AC 20-18. While I'm waiting, I'll play something else, like MK8, Odyssey, Yoshi, and Kirby.

This new game needs:
*moveable rocks
*no pavement by retail, train station, town hall
*fenced in yards
*HHD decorating techniques
*improved island, maybe have a villager there
*ability to have more villagers and PWPs

Last edited:
Hehe.
Better hair styles.

Long hair for us blokes.
Dreadlocks would be cool.

Choose your skin-tone.

Love this one!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree with many of these suggestions, especially a skin tone choice and the ability to rotate PWPs. Snakes, and other reptiles, would be a great addition to the museum.
Here are some of my own that have been bugging me lately:
- No risk of getting an unwanted villager from the void
- Make grass wear optional
- More control over villagers in general. Choose where they plot their house, kick them out at will.
- Really minor, but... make villagers stop spontaneously change shirts with each other. Or at least make it easy to get them back into their original outfit.

I agree with all of yours, especially the void and grass wear... not sure how I forgot those two!

Maybe they were gonna announce it but then they found this thread and were like "oh these are good ideas hold on guys." Hahaha

All of you had great suggestions! I would like to see

-Ability to send letters to different towns.
-Being able to order more than 3 items from RV's per day.
-Choosing where a villager plots.
-Lots of landscaping changes (no dead spots, choosing ability to deteriorate grass or not cause some like to make dirt paths and some just want it green, and more options along those lines)
-Moooore PWP's!

Back