Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
If it's announced at e3 what new things do you want in it?

Here's my list:
The goggles to allow you to see underwater when you dive.
2-3 layers in the towns
Build pwp on the beach
15+ villagers LIKE in GameCube
Pick exactly where villagers live
Pwp limit increased
Pwp unlocked in a different way
Have a house on the island
Characters like Tom nook, Isabelle and all the other characters to have a house you can visit. Like maybe above the town.

That's just a few. What would you like added?

More villagers, more pwp including beach ones, more things to do on the island maybe more customization options or new shop items, pick where villagers live, more villagers/Amiibos, picking where your rocks are, more hairstyles. That's just a few.

Man all of your ideas sound perfect to me lol, I'd love to be able to build more PWPs and have PWPs on the beach; a bigger map in general would be nice, with more projects and a higher villager capacity. It would also be cool to have other smaller events on random days like flea markets or something from the older games, though if flea markets came back I'd like it if you could "lock" your door or something so they wouldn't come barging in trying to buy all of your stuff haha :)

- The ability to have multiple towns
- Choose where villagers move in
- Better path laying system
- Give the beach a reason to exist
- More villager personality types
- Bring back NPC backstories (Sable, Blathers, Tom Nook, etc.)
- Better PWP unlock system
- More PWPs
- Have lawns like in HHD
- Bring back HHD customization for houses and exteriors
- More bugs and fish

Those are just a few idk ?\_(ツ)_/?

I want to have a backpack as a tool so you can have more pocket space while you're outside. I hate when my pockets are full every ten minutes!

- More villagers in town
- A watering can for the island so I can grow hybrids there
- Option to have PWPs and houses on the beach
- More flowers/hybrids/bushes
- Give Leif a huge garden shop with special items
- Lost & Found open to visitors (like GC)
- Ability to help upgrade villager houses

- Villager Limit Increased
- More Custom Design Space. If not made infinite.
- More Flowers
- Move Villagers to where to you want them to go

Not much of a list, but I would really like to see these.

I'd also love if villager's houses gradually expanded as they lived in your town longer. It would really give a sense of reward for keeping them so long.

I think what I really want is a bigger town, similar to animal crossing for game cube's town and more immersive events. I'd want events that were previously regions locked to be available to all countries, since I think it'd be nice to learn more about other cultures around the world. The villagers could even greet you in the native language from that corresponding country on the day of the event. I also want footballs to return! More returning villagers, and more villager interactions! that go beyond just hanging out with them at your house. Maybe you could go fishing with them or go to a neighbouring town? (sort of like persona 5)

Does Nintendo usually make announcements about AC: NL at E3? How would I go about hearing this news? Any official websites?

More species would be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does Nintendo usually make announcements about AC: NL at E3? How would I go about hearing this news? Any official websites?

Search for those news on Twitter. I saw them from there or just look for them on google tomorrow cause tomorrow is the E3 from Nintendo.

- More villager species (bats or foxes would be nice)
- More hair styles (especially curly/longer hair)
- A bigger town would be amazing of course
- The option to have at least 15 villagers in your town
- The option to choose where a villager want to move in
- It would be great if there would be a city again, maybe the one from HHD,
with a restaurant, more shops, a hotel etc.
- Speaking of the city: The option to meet villagers and give them the possibility
to move into your town (like a "bigger" version of the campsite)
- All new features from HHD to decorate your house (like decorate the windows,
having a own garden with a fence around, etc.)
- That may sounds crazy, but I would like to see a option where you can have a
villager of your choice as a roommate. Would be nice if you don't have to live alone
in a big house, lol
- More new items (maybe some Pokemon relate items would be awesome)
- New PWP's and more freedom to choose where you want to put them
- Give Isabelle at least a free day. She deserve it!
- More new events
- Bring back the observatory!!!
- Bring also the notes in bottles back!!!
- The option to leave a message on the board when you visit someones dream
town (like a little feedback)
- Porter should tell you how many people visited your town and how often you used the
train station when you ask him (it's kinda dumb that you only find this out when someone
visit your dream town and ask him there)
- Rover should visiting your town often and ask you how you doing (it's kinda sad for me that
I only see him when I start a new town/ create a new character or when I use his amiibo)

Edi.: Forgot one thing:
- New, better and longer dialogs of the villagers and NPC's

Last edited:
Choices of skin tone, more hair options...
The ability to see where your guests are on the map, being able to fill in ponds and move rocks, bigger towns with hills and stuff, like Gamecube towns.
Maybe different town environment with environment exclusives, like you could have a town in the forest (more trees and flowers), or on a mountain (more hilly and ore), or more beachy (more beach and islands). Celeste has more stuff to do other than sell wallpaper.
Porches on the houses!
More fruits! like pomegranates from the island, grape, blackberry and raspberry brambles that plant like bushes, and ones you cant buy that just pop up like mushrooms and dandelions, say strawberries

15 villagers like in gamecube would be great!

Last edited:
I would really love to see more dialogue for the villagers. Also maybe more things that blathers, Timmy and Tommy, Lief, Kicks, etc. say a swell. I would also love to see a larger town and a higher villager limit as others have said. Maybe some clothes customization like furniture, maybe bring it to one of the able sisters like you can for Cyrus. This one is kinda random but I really wish that when you visit villager's houses you could bring them a gift, like they sometimes do. Another thing that I want to see is more hybrid colors, and maybe even one or more new flower types. Something that would be really cool is being able to have bushes be more flexible on where you put them. I would also like to see long-haired cats, Alpaca villagers, and beaver villagers. Last thing, I really wish there was a clip board or note-pad or something to write to-do lists or villager requests on.

More villager species! I'd love to see foxes, ferrets, and maybe even some npc exclusive species we know exist (owls, turtles, alpaca, otters, skunks, etcetera..)

New, improved and more dialogues for everyone

An option to choose where moving in villagers build their houses

HHD tools for designing your home and the homes of villagers be fully customizable in an one-fell swoop.

More space for custom patterns

15 villagers and possibly an expanded town?

Ahhh a mayor can dream..

1. Increase villager limit 95% chance
2. Bring Back the Marquee 10% chance
3. All old villagers to come back 50% chance
4. Don't cut any villagers 75% chance
5. Two new personalities 40% chance
6. Abillity to fire Isabelle 1% chance
7. Cut Isabelle .000000000000001% chance
8. Have different job options other than mayor(ex. abillity to work at Nooks Homes, T&T, Able Sisters, Caf?, Club or Marquee) 60% chance
9. More villager species 98% chance
10. Way more dialogue 99% chance(REALLY CONFIDENT THIS WILL HAPPEN.)
11. A hotel for villagers who do not live in your town can say, and of course, you can persuade the, to move in, but it will have to be much harder to get them to, and a lot of the rome you won't be able to get that villager, but they of course can come back(5-10 rooms) 5% chance.

It may not be announced at e3(even though the chances seem to be getting better and better), but if not, I'm very sure it will be announced at a direct this year.

Last edited:
We can dream of an announcement :), personally I'd like to see:

More character customisation options like skin tones

the ability to buy/make QR codes of things like scarves and jewellery and to make QR's of skirts and pants. More space to hold/store patterns as well would be nice.

A locker on the island (if the island returns in a future game) that links to your locker in town.

A bigger town space and a optional larger villager population (maybe you need to pay bells to expand the town or something so people have the choice) and set house placements

More pwp options and the ability to place more than the current limit.

One big wish I have: No main street at all. Instead, all those shops instead are integrated or become integrated into the whole town you create. Of course, this means expanding the acres in town as well!

Back