Who was the first villager to give you their picture?

Rabirin

Formerly Senshi!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Hybrid Rose
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen anything like it yet and i'm curious to see other member's answers on this. :)

So repeating the title, who was the first villager to give you their picture? it can be from any game (or the first animal crossing game that you played)

The very first villager to give me their picture ever was Ruby in wild world, which makes sense because she's my favourite villager of all time and I pretty much spammed her interactions.

Who was yours? :)

In Wild World, it was either Truffles or Yuka. In my first New Leaf town, I'm pretty sure either Felicity or Pompom was the first to give me their pic. In my current town, Roald is the only person to give me a picture so far, but I think Pekoe is getting ready to give me hers!

I've told this story before here but I'd love to tell it again:

I began playing Animal Crossing on Game Cube and Peanut quickly became my best friend.

I was so surprised one day... she gave me her picture!!!
I still can remember the moment.

Next day - she moved away.
I was NOT prepared for that! It felt so unfair. The next day?!

We were not reunited for another 10 years :)

Then she was a starter in two of my towns back to back. I have many photos of her now and eventually I let her move away.
I have her card and I'm thinking about inviting her back :)

My first pic was from Sally, and I got it just yesterday! Still feeling very pleased :blush:

I started my town in the middle of March 2017.
The only way I've gotten my villagers' pictures is from April Fools Day. I don't know who gave it to me first on that day.

I've told this story before here but I'd love to tell it again:

I began playing Animal Crossing on Game Cube and Peanut quickly became my best friend.

I was so surprised one day... she gave me her picture!!!
I still can remember the moment.

Next day - she moved away.
I was NOT prepared for that! It felt so unfair. The next day?!

We were not reunited for another 10 years :)

Then she was a starter in two of my towns back to back. I have many photos of her now and eventually I let her move away.
I have her card and I'm thinking about inviting her back :)

Aw this is adorable!

My first picture was from Dora. I got it in the mail when she left. It made me feel a little sad I had let her go.

I don't remember for sure anymore but I think it was either Tank or Bob in New Leaf. Maybe Tank when he moved out? No idea who it was in WW since it was so long ago.

Not counting April Fool's and goodbye letters, it was Chow after I gave him signatures.
A day after Rodney mailed me his picture out of the blue while still living in town. :)

Back