Who was the first villager to give you their picture?

Biskit.

It was a old, snowy winter morning, January 11, 2014. I was strolling across the town, and I happened to run into Biskit. I talked to the Biskit, and he asked me if I could catch him a coelecanth. I nervously said yes, and I went out to the beach to go coelecanth hunting. After numerous fails, and smashing the 3DS, I came across a really big fish. I rook a deep breath, and threw my rod in the ocean. The fish touched it one, touched it twice, on the third time, I almost messed it up. Then, on the fourth time, it grabbed the hook, I pulled it in, and I caught the coelecanth. I brought it to Biskit, and he was very happy. He gave me Biskit's pic. That may have been one of my favorite moments in all video games.

In Wild World, the first villager to give me their picture was either Chevre or Eloise. I can't remember which, but I know those were the first two pictures I got.

In my first New Leaf town, the first villager to give me their picture was Pecan (who ended up giving it to me nine times in a little over three years), while in my current town it was Francine (who's already given me six pictures in seven months).

I actually hadn't gotten any villager pictures until the first time I played New Leaf, and the first villager to ever give me her picture was Mitzi.

Julian!<3 Tiff (she gave me hers 2nd) may be my favorite but I'm pretty obsessed with talking every day with that unicorn! <3

Monique! i remember i kept giving her expensive gifts but i think she gave me her pic for like a common pear or something

Back