Have you travelled outside the country you live/were born in?

Have you ever been abroad/outside the country you were born in?

• Total voters
Yes, I live abroad now for work. I'm not even a citizen of the country I was born in anyways (which made things complicated for me as a kid). I'd like to settle down somewhere though because moving around stresses me out.

I've been to:

- Japan
- America
- Thailand
- Spain
- France
- Switzerland
- Lansarote

Last edited:
I was born and raised in Canada and have always lived there. I've traveled outside Canada but only to the USA.

Yeah, I've been to Sweden, Estonia, Germany and Greece several times and once to Norway and Austria.

I'm from Canada, and yes. I've been to the USA, England, South Africa, and Botswana.

Yes, I went to Canada in 2011, Costa Rica in 2015, and Mexico last year. I should be going to Japan and South Korea next year.

Yup. I've been to Belguim for a school trip, France also for a school trip and lastly but most recently, Amsterdam. I hope to visit Amsterdam again someday. If not this year maybe next year. It was so pretty there, I miss it a lot.

Last edited:
I was born in Italy but later moved to the US. I speak Italian and french and I tend to use google translate for English. So lots of spelling/grammar issus.

I've been to France(relatives there), Germany, United Kingdom, Cuba, Jamaica(the beaches <3),Egypt, China and the Caribbean.
Planning to go to Sweden this summer before I start college. But mostly crossing my fingers to stay home so I can sleep.

Last edited:
Yes, I live in the US and have been to Thailand in 2009 but I'm about to go again next week.

Last edited:
No.. my mom said if i try to leave the country she will report me as a terrorist HAHAHAHAHA.

not like i could afford it anyways. only time you can leave the country for a decent price is on those tours (this one really annoying girl from my high school is on one now)
And you just go country to country fast without exploring the non mainstream sites???.... not worth it. one day she was in italy (im italian and id never step foot in that hell hole, italians are nuts) then two days later she was in paris... like thats not even enough time to soak it in...??? or even go enough places??? thats just being there for half a day or a day then leaving right away? i dont get it.?????

Like I want to go somewhere nobody even though of going. I am just not a people person I guess but that is just me. I want to visit the post apocalyptic ghost town in japan.

No.. my mom said if i try to leave the country she will report me as a terrorist HAHAHAHAHA.

not like i could afford it anyways. only time you can leave the country for a decent price is on those tours (this one really annoying girl from my high school is on one now)
And you just go country to country fast without exploring the non mainstream sites???.... not worth it. one day she was in italy (im italian and id never step foot in that hell hole, italians are nuts) then two days later she was in paris... like thats not even enough time to soak it in...??? or even go enough places??? thats just being there for half a day or a day then leaving right away? i dont get it.?????

Like I want to go somewhere nobody even though of going. I am just not a people person I guess but that is just me. I want to visit the post apocalyptic ghost town in japan.

i want to call that offensive but

Back