Have you travelled outside the country you live/were born in?

Have you ever been abroad/outside the country you were born in?

• Total voters

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
This is technically just "have you ever been abroad". Just want to see what people vote. ;)

I have been to Spain, Hungary. France and Turkey and I live in the UK. :blush:

And where would you like to go if you haven't been there before/haven't been abroad before?

Last edited:
Yeah been to quite a few places actually... (is from sweden).

Finland, Denmark, Germany, Thailand, Laos, Sri Lanka I think..

would love to got Portugal someday.. France would be cool too I guess even if I don't really know the language aha.

If Canada counts then yeah..(lives in the US) but hopefully I might be able to go to Italy next year c: But I'd love to travel to the UK, Japan, and France once I'm older though.

No, I have not and am not sure where else I would like to go. The UK I guess? Also, Norway, maybe Japan, not sure.

I'm from the Netherlands and I've been to several European countries, like Belgium, Czech, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Italy, France, the UK, Luxembourg.
I'm also currently living in Japan and have recently visited Korea.

I've been in Chile, Uruguay, Brazil, the US and Spain. I'm hoping to visit Japan, Australia and most European countries someday.

Last edited:
Yes I am from the US and I have been to Canada, Italy, England, and France

I've only ever gone to Mexico and Canada, and Canada was like BARELY cause we were right at the border. I wish I lived in Europe so traveling wouldn't be so hard, but the US is massive so even traveling within it is hard. If I had the money I would visit way more places.

I live in Australia and been to Indonesia! It was so cheap to travel there.
I would loveeee to visit Europe one day but the flights are long and expensive. :(

I'm from the US but I've technically been on Canadian waters. Otherwise I haven't. I would love to go to Japan but other than that if I make it to a point in life where I can comfortably travel abroad that's wonderful otherwise I have plenty of fun road tripping in the US.

i live in england but ive been to bulgaria (which i didnt like) spain a few times, ibiza a few times and to lanzarote which was my favorite place
ive also been to places in my country such as essex selsey bath and portsmouth

Nope. Guess it really isn't that easy cause I live in the US and other than Canada and Mexico we don't have any really nearby countries.

But I do plan on doing a study abroad program in Austria at some point during my college career :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yep! I live in the US but last summer I traveled to Singapore with my boyfriend to meet his family. He's currently studying abroad at my university :)

I currently live in a country I wasn't born in, and I've lived in 4 other countries I wasn't born in.

Nah, I'm 18 and I've yet to leave Ireland. I got my first ever passport last summer though and I hope to visit my friends in Scotland at the end of the month

Yeah quite a lot, my family love travelling as much as I do; so I'm lucky in that respect!

Back