Favorite Jock Villager(s)?

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Who are some of your favorite Jock villagers?

Err I only seem to like Kid Cat, Bam, Rod, and Rudy.

Probably my least favorite Male personality as is Snooty is my least favorite for Females. I like Kid Cat alot though, he makes me like Jocks a bit more.

I personally enjoy Scoot in my town, though Rory did make me like Jocks, when he lived in my town. I imagine Scoot just running laps every morning, or something of the sort.

Genji, Snake, Sheldon, Hamlet, Rudy, Axel, Louie and Rod.

Also Bill, who I forgot.

Last edited:
Kevin and Snake are great! I also recall being fond of Scoot and Cube in the older games c:

Obviously, Roald is my favorite. I also like Kid Cat, Teddy, and Lyman, but for the most part, the jock villagers are really unimpressive.

My favourites are Genji and Rod.

Genji because I like his design, and the majority of the designs for the jocks I really don't like. He's like the only jock who's design I really like (apart from Rod) and he's so cheery all the time. I like that he considers me his rival even though I clearly have no interest in being his rival, since i'm the mayor. He's one of the only jocks that I don't find annoying when he talks about his muscles because it doesn't really seem like he's bragging about it. Unlike other jocks.

Rod because he's a cute little pirate mouse!! I became obsessed with him in an oooooooold town I had. He was just so cute! I don't really like him all that much now, but he's still cute regardless. Maybe one day i'll invite him back, I don't know. But him talking about his muscles for such a small villager like him, makes me feel some type of way tbh. I never used to find it strange, but now I kinda do.

Bill will always be my favorite jock villager; he's one of my original five and I've loved him since day one! I don't like having more than one jock type though, I had Pierce for a while but the two were just too similar, more than villagers with the same type usually are. I could talk to one and then the other but they just said the same thing and it got annoying. Duck villagers are my favorite though, so Bill is never leaving lol :)

SwQSKSP.jpg
Favorite jock: Curly the intense pig and also Goose,Scoot,Mott,Sheldon,Rudy,Lyman and Jitters.

I'd have to say Stinky is my favorite. Although, I've had Mac in my main town for a while and sometimes he can be pretty funny.

Back