Favorite Lazy Villager(s)?

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Who are some of your favorite Lazy villagers?

Here are some I like. :eek:

Stitches
Punchy
Lucky
Erik
Beau
Papi
Marty
Walker
Raddle

Stitches is my Favorite of of them all!
Punchy and Lucky follow close by.

Biskit, Walker, and Bones are at the top, not just lazy villagers, but all villagers. Followed by the rest of the lazy dogs, Dizzy, Broccolo, and Erik.

Last edited:
Beau (favorite villager ever)
Rex (favorite since GameCube)
Punchy
Dizzy

Bob!! None of the others come close, in my opinion. Lucky is my second favorite but there's a huge difference between first and second place. I like Lucky because he shared my birthday but his design is so unique? that it would be hard for me to fit him into my town. Kind of a side note, I thought that Wolf Link would be better suited as a lazy personality rather than smug. I don't think he's lazy either but it would just suit him better. Link never struck me as smug, but Link has been canonically been called lazy by Navi. He tends to sleep a lot at the beginning of the a lot of the games.

Punchy. He's my spirit animal. I would identify as a Lazy, I love cats, and seem to be paired with the color blue. Also KK Love Song is pretty nice.

My top lazy:
1) Benjamin is my all time favorite (Who sadly moved recently :( )
2) Stitches
3) Spork
4) Dizzy
5) Jerimiah

Filbert, Claude, Doc, Hopkins, Bob, Lucky, Walker, Biskit, Erik, Rex and Drake.

I only like a select few since most lazy villagers have become really repetitive for me. But i'm the most fond of is Pudge and Papi. I'm swaying a bit on Beau, since I think he's a little cute but I don't know if i'd ever have him in my town personally. Papi because he was my first lazy ever, and when I started my town he was a starter. While I was checking out the houses of the villagers in town I met him and I instantly clicked with him. His design and personally is so child like that it's adorable.

Pudge because I wanted to try out a new lazy and he reminds me of winnie the pooh. I even built a little hammock outside of his house. I started to have a love/hate relationship with him though when he'd never change back into his original shirt no matter how many times I sent it to him. Eventually I sent him packing because I was annoyed with him but then I realised how much I actually missed him.

Last edited:
Definitely Papi and Erik! They're both super cute and I love Erik's house :) I also like Zucker, and Stitches and Beau are cute but I like Papi and Erik better lol

Back