• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Lazy Villager(s)?

I love them all but my favorites are:
  • Moe
  • Jeremiah
  • Joey
  • Papi
  • Anchovy
  • Benjamin
  • Biskit
  • Chester
  • Cranston
  • Cube
  • Hugh
  • Jacob
  • Rodeo
  • Zucker

Lazies are my favorite, it took a lot of willpower for me to not just list every single lazy there is.

Drago was one of my first villagers. I love that little guy. I'm ALWAYS down to talk about food.

All the lazy villagers are so cute ! Elmer is an old favorite - I had him in Wild World and now he's in my ACNL town too :blush:
Lucky is a close second !

There are a few others that I'd love to have, like Erik, but idk I don't want my whole town to be lazy and smug villagers lol I'm trying for balance at this point

Bob is my favorite!! Stitches is second and Punchy comes third. I actually have all of them in my town so I don't need to worry about deciding who to get lol

Beau
Stitches
Simon
Papi
Marty
Punchy

Some of my favorites :) Although, I love all lazy villagers. Those of just some namely favorites.

Definitely Punchy, gotta love that tired, glazed over look on his face. I've never actually had him in my town before though. Maybe some day :)

I really like Zucker and Nate! They are kind of extraordinary and it's always fun to have them in my town because they are so cute!

Back