Favorite Snooty Villager(s)?

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Who are some of your favorite Snooty villagers? :

They probably aren't one of my favorites... I only like Baabara, Julia, Blanche, Whitney, Francine, Diana, and Ankha.

Francine and Ankha are my favorites!

Last edited:
I like Monique. I've liked her ever since I started playing AC:GCN and she was the first snooty villager to ever move into my town.

I also really like Timbra and Willow.

I really like Purrl, Olivia, and Freya!

I always hated Velma as a snooty villager. I never thought it fit.

Yuka. She always likes to wear the same shirt that is an iconic piece of clothing for my mayor, and does seem to have a bit of a caring tone to her, in a way that's different from an Uchi.

She also approves my relationship with Lolly.

Blanche, Francine, Greta, Tasha, Mint, Blaire, Pecan, Monique, Vivian, Freya, Willow, Baabara, Cashmere and Tiffany.

My favourite snooty villagers are Portia, Blanche and Willow. I switch up my snooties a lot, since most of them have designs that I like so I like quite a few.

Portia because I really like dalmatians, and i've always found them intriguing. If I could, i'd have a dalmatian as a pet tbh. Also, I have her in my wild world town (atleast I think, she could've left by now) and she's the one closest to my player in it. She was also the one who came to my house on my birthday, and the first one to give me her picture in that town.

Blanche because she seems to ladylike and elegant and I think she's a really beautiful villager. I can't help but imagine her to be a shrine maiden of some sorts, because of the way I imagine her to be. (and because of her house)

Willow I didn't really have for a long time, but I was pretty gutted when she left. I thought she was really cute and i'd liked to have gotten to know her more. The fanart drawn of her is really adorable too! i'm really liking the sheep villagers at the moment, and i'd like to have a few in my town.

Blanche has got to be my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of snooty villagers, but Blanche always gets to me; she's just too cute :)

Baabara, Amelia, Whitney, Diana, Willow, and Purrl! I'm thinking about having Purrl move in soon ^^

Back