Here are some I like alot.

Marshal
Pietro
Lopez
Julian
O'Hare
W.Link

I like Marshal, Julian, and W.Link the most! :D

I love me some Shep. He flirts with me, sends me love weird love-ish-ee letters...makes me laugh and smile so much lol!

I'm gonna be one of the common folk and vote Marshal, aka the anime marshmallow squirrel. While I'm not too big of a fan of his house theme (I personally think minimalist theme would look GREAT for him), he is quite a lot of fun to hang with.

I also approve of the ship of him with ThatOneMarshalFangirl.

NwiorDC.jpg
I dream only of Colton......and Hans,Henry,Quillson,Marshal and Beardo.

Chadder, Toby, O'Hare, Klaus, Jacques, Pietro and Marshal (love / hate him)

Last edited:
The two that I really love are Marshal and Kidd. Marshal because I wanted him from the very moment that new leaf was released because I thought he was so cute and I was willing to buy him for huge amounts, so I made the most of him when I finally got him. At first I was a bit iffy about his personality, since I felt like he should've been cranky but his personality grew on me and I find him very charming. I can also imagine him and Julian being such bros.

Kidd because I wanted to try a new smug so I got him since I felt like I should give him more of chance, since he's quite cute imo. He moved next to my mayor in my old town and I ended up loving him a lot. Since he was who I ran into everyday every time I came out of my house.

I love W Link! He has a super cute design and house, and I love having him in my town. I would definitely choose him first out of any of them, but Shep is a close second. He just looks so cuddly and cute! ;)

I really like Colton, Zell, and Marshal! Especially Colton - he's been in all my new leaf towns and has got to be one of my all-time favourite villagers c:

Back