• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Smug Villager(s)?

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Who are some of your favorite Smug villagers? :eek:

Here are some I like alot.

Marshal
Pietro
Lopez
Julian
O'Hare
W.Link

I like Marshal, Julian, and W.Link the most! :D

I love me some Shep. He flirts with me, sends me love weird love-ish-ee letters...makes me laugh and smile so much lol!

Julian, zell, marshal, Lopez

I'm gonna be one of the common folk and vote Marshal, aka the anime marshmallow squirrel. While I'm not too big of a fan of his house theme (I personally think minimalist theme would look GREAT for him), he is quite a lot of fun to hang with.

I also approve of the ship of him with ThatOneMarshalFangirl.

NwiorDC.jpg
I dream only of Colton......and Hans,Henry,Quillson,Marshal and Beardo.

Chadder, Toby, O'Hare, Klaus, Jacques, Pietro and Marshal (love / hate him)

Last edited:
The two that I really love are Marshal and Kidd. Marshal because I wanted him from the very moment that new leaf was released because I thought he was so cute and I was willing to buy him for huge amounts, so I made the most of him when I finally got him. At first I was a bit iffy about his personality, since I felt like he should've been cranky but his personality grew on me and I find him very charming. I can also imagine him and Julian being such bros.

Kidd because I wanted to try a new smug so I got him since I felt like I should give him more of chance, since he's quite cute imo. He moved next to my mayor in my old town and I ended up loving him a lot. Since he was who I ran into everyday every time I came out of my house.

Ed by a lot. I've never had Kidd but I really want him! I also like Lopez and Kyle.

I love W Link! He has a super cute design and house, and I love having him in my town. I would definitely choose him first out of any of them, but Shep is a close second. He just looks so cuddly and cute! ;)

I really like Colton, Zell, and Marshal! Especially Colton - he's been in all my new leaf towns and has got to be one of my all-time favourite villagers c:

Back