• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Uchi Villager(s)?

Flare

Bells
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Which of the Uchi villagers do yall like?

Err there aren't many I like. Here's a list.

Phoebe
Mira
Muffy
Shari
Plucky

Phoebe is my favorite! :D

yPUP0RO.jpg
Canberra is my favorite and I also like Mira,Hazel,Agnes,Plucky,Pashmina and Charlise.

Probably Cherry, but I really don't like the uchi's. Second favorite would have to be Fuchsia.

Cherry. Despite being a bit heretical in saying this, what with Lolly being my #1 villager, Uchi is my favorite personality in the game. Too bad a select few actually look attractive. Cherry is definitely one of them. I could imagine her talking with a New York accent, and everything. Also, she made me use the term "Wafflehanger".
WVW69jEKt60LkQWT1Z

Muffy and Hazel for me. I haven't had any of the others yet. ( I haven't had Muffy either but I saw and loved her in a let's play on yt)

I didn't know Muffy was this popular :0
Anyway, my favourites are Muffy and Hazel. I also have a love/hate relationship with Shari lol ^^;

Canberra
Frita
Hazel
Mira
Muffy
Pashmina
Paula
Plucky
Tammy

I feel like Uchis would be a lot more popular if they were more visually appealing, but I do like a good handful of the "Ugly" ones so idk.

I don't really care for any of them, but Phoebe, being a phoenix, really stuck out to me. As soon as I kick Canberra out, I'm letting Phoebe in.

Back