• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Uchi Villager(s)?

I think my favourite uchis would be Canberra, Muffy, Fuchsia, Tammy, Flo, and Agnes. I wasn't actually expecting to like the first two, but after having them both in my town they quickly became some of my favourites.

I like Tammy, but overall I don't really like the uchi villagers- shame, because I need them to request pwps...

Uchis are my least favorite personality type, but I do like Pashmina, Mira, and (to a lesser extent) Muffy.

I miss Muffy.
She reminds me of a tarted up version of my dearly departed Nanna. ^_^

Katt and Deirdre! Oh and Mira is nice too. Frita seems like someone I'd like but I've never had her.

My favourite uchis would be Fuchsia and Katt. I found Katt scary as heck when I first saw her, but she grew on me and now I really love her as a villager. She has something about her that I find really charming. Fuchsia was an uchi I always wanted to try, but I felt like i'd end up hating. I never had the patience to keep her for too long, as her house was always in an awful place. Finally when her house wasn't in an awful place I got to know her, and she's quite an awesome villager imo.

Definitely Mira, Muffy and Deirdre. Sadly, at the moment I have Paula and she plunked her house right beside my bridge and will not moveeeee
I think the uchi type got pretty shafted on cute characters, a lot of them are just really unappealing..
(I also kind of like Flo but just for the expressions she makes when you make her shocked or angry)

Pashmina looks cool! I've had Frita before but I was glad she left in the end

Back