• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the congrats, guys!

Woo, this is exciting! Thanks for the free TBT and new collectibles! I actually prefer the old designs for Mint, Lobo, Pave, and Jack, but oh well! Leif is adorable. :)

Does anyone need a Leif? I bought one by accident. :(
Eh I'll sell it for regular price.

How does one buy a collectible by accident? Lol.

Well by accident I mean by wanting it but then feeling remorse in getting it. :(

And sometimes... one can get a little too excited for stuff... :p.

Last edited:
I'm liking the changes of the collectibles :)
Also, Congrats to new Mods :D

Just noticed that the lobo I bought is the old style??
Also, will the Pave collectible I bought last time be changing to??

Last edited:
I'm liking the changes of the collectibles :)
Also, Congrats to new Mods :D

Just noticed that the lobo I bought is the old style??
Also, will the Pave collectible I bought last time be changing to??

shows the new style for me, might need to clear your cache

leave it to me to pay 550 for a chocolate cake the day before a restock
Oh well, anyways: Congrats to all the staff! And thank you for the free tbt! I love that the hybrid collectibles won't run out too!

also, will there be any sort of notice before a restock?

Hm, think I prefer the old Jack/Villager art but yeah each to their own ^^

Niec to see all the flowers coming back though, might buy like a full set everytime just cause xD

It won't let me get the free bells. Every time I click on the link, it logs me out. Can't wait for the new stuff, though!

EDIT: Looks like I received them. Yay! It gave me 600 though, please don't ban me it just glitched. Feel free to take the extra bells away.

Last edited:
i seem to be having difficulty with the bell giveaway!
every time i click on it, it just takes me to the homepage ;v;
is this supposed to happen?

Wow, what an update! Thanks for the free bells and congrats to Peter and Laudine! :D

I'm so hyped for the hybrid flowers. Leif looks adorable! I agree, the character collectibles look much better now imo. Please give us Stitches. We need more villagers! *o*

This is awesome, so much good news in the one place thanks!! Thanks for the bells and the hybrid flowers to come (unlimited purchase = YAY!!)! Congratulations to Peter and Laudine, and enjoy your shift to the project team Tina!!

:D

: (( i thought the restock was just choco cakes

I demand another restock pleas
Timezones
: ((((((((
Would you make a child cry ??

Last edited:
there are still fresh cherries in the shop y'all, theyve only been sitting out since last night, theyre still good! nm they gone now

also, pls buy my Lobo for less than shop price, thank you

Last edited:
: (( i thought the restock was just choco cakes

I demand another restock pleas
Timezones
: ((((((((
Would you make a child cry ??

Same. All of the good stuff was sold out by the time I got on, and that was 10:00 am today for me.

Thanks for some tbt. :) I was also wondering, will the old character collectibles change or can I have 2 different Jack collectibles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back