Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to everyone! The collectible updates look so nice, i love it!!
Also, thanks for the free TBT (*?∀`)♪

Jack collectible looks so much cuter now

also *cough cough* mori restock please *cough*

Got 300 TBT. Now I'm over 7,000 TBT again. Thanks staff!

Welcome to the blue team Laudine and Peter! Now you cam join Tom in the "Quick, Before the Mods Come" game.

Oh, and I have more to say about the direct.

Now there are more Australian mods than non-Australian mods for the first time on TBT.

Thanks for the update and bells, staff. Congrats Peter and Laudine on the promotion to moderator :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I have a question...if we bought the old character collectibles will they also be updated to the new style? Or do we have to buy the recently restocked character collectibles to get the new style change? If it turns out the former than I wasted 180 bells for nothing...

oops i accidentally bought a Lobo bc i saw a new face and didnt realize it was just a revamp of the old design.

ive got one already from last year, so if anyone needs a new or extra Lobo let me know, i can knock a few bells off the shop price for ya...

my first thought when i read new mods was "more people to participate in the 'quick, before the mods come' ," please participate

Congrats to Peter and Laudine ❤️
Great update! Woohoo!! Love the new Collectibles as headshots! ... Lief is adorable and so is Lobo and Mint ... Thanks for the bells!!

ay thanks indeed for the bells!
and this new Leif collectible might be the greatest collectible ever issued

oh i did not expect to see this when i got on tbt !!
congrats peter and Laudine !!! And you do that project staff stuff Tina !!
ffs y'all mods know we dont want choco cakes give us the HOUSES AND TOY HAMMERS HNNNGGG

Overall nice direct, I was hoping to see one soon !

Thanks for the bells and the collectibles looks sweet, totally nabbing that Leif one! And for the free bells.

Also, good that you clarified the rule changes, or rather maybe a better explanation, fuzzy definitions are the worst when you didn't even know you break them and maybe it will help others as well c:

The Lief collectible is my favourite thing ever, thank you! <3

omg can't express how happy I am with this direct! unlimited hybrid flowers yesssss!! thank you mods!

congratulations to peter and my sweet senpai laudine <33 also good luck to everyone who wants to catch yer fav collectibles in the mini restock! may the odds be ever in your favour ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and another thing, I agree that the headshots are more appealing! thank you again <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back