Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with selling them. The only problem is that a cheap house collectible is unheard of around here. Just look at the guide and you'll see. This blue house Chicha sent me? 5,000+ TBT.

A long time ago, during the very big restock of 2016, I didn't really know the value of TBT, so I sold my three light blue houses for 42 TBT each.

Now, I would probably sell them at 80 or something like that.

A long time ago, during the very big restock of 2016, I didn't really know the value of TBT, so I sold my three light blue houses for 42 TBT each.

Now, I would probably sell them at 80 or something like that.

80 is extremely fair for the light blue houses. I paid 450 for mine the day before the restocks, though.

Last edited:
80 is extremely fair for the light blue houses. I paid 450 for mine the day before the restocks, though.

Yeah, I was looking at the price guide.

If I remember correctly, I also sold an apple for 214 TBT to someone who wanted it very much.

It is almost the end of the day for me. When will there be restocks?

Congrats to Laudine and Peter! Super happy for you guys :D

Last edited:
How long of a ban would I get for sending Jeremy PMs about the restocks over the next few days?

Last edited:
It really, really bugs me when people already have the houses and just want to sell them for profit. Uttumori wants a whole lineup of Moris, so that's fine. Chicha wants a yellow house to make her lineup better. I want a teal house to make my lineup better. Being greedy is wrong. :(

reminds me of an old legendary post...

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but really, it's fine if you don't want to sell for profit, but don't get mad at others or call them greedy. that's the purpose of collectibles, the admins designed it that way. if they didn't want people to make profit they could make every collectible unlimited

Okay I am going to VENT, it makes me angry to have new collectibles like cake put up and never even know about it. SOME OF US HAVE REAL jobs and families that we have to take care of and then to see lots of people with their sidebars completely covered with the same Items. Some of us also like helping others on here and do NICE things, Greed is not NICE.

LMAO, who wrote that?

That post sounds so familiar, but I don't remember who said it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

but really, it's fine if you don't want to sell for profit, but don't get mad at others or call them greedy. that's the purpose of collectibles, the admins designed it that way. if they didn't want people to make profit they could make every collectible unlimited

I remember that.

There comes a point when there's just too much of a profit being made.

There comes a point when there's just too much of a profit being made.

who are you to say what is too much? i just bought a full set of letters from Pennifet for 18k tbt - and she is one of the sweetest most generous people here. it's other people's decision to spend what they want.

who are you to say what is too much? i just bought a full set of letters from Pennifet for 18k tbt - and she is one of the sweetest most generous people here. it's other people's decision to spend what they want.

Who are you to assume that I think collectible prices have anything to do with how generous someone is? We base our prices off a guide where there's no real reason for any of the prices to be so high. I hate to tell you, but the majority of people on here don't even have 5k TBT, let alone 18k. A mansion might be cheap to a rich person, amirite?

I think there was a Pink House restock but rip. Probably not.
I doubt I'll be able to get a full set o Houses now. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back