• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Laudine and Peter! Thank you for the 300 bells!

I hope there's stuff I'm ok at as events in this fair, I really hope we have another coloring contest cause I LOVED doing that one. I always love participating in the art ones. ^u^

I hope there's stuff I'm ok at as events in this fair, I really hope we have another coloring contest cause I LOVED doing that one. I always love participating in the art ones. ^u^

Yeah as long as they allow us to actually just fill it with colors and not using overly special effects that automatically wins you something... I mean you can do nice things IRL but yeah not a fan of it turning it into "most pro photoshop user" and stuff.

but ya i loved that otherwise, and the one tina had with crayons and paint =D

Yeah as long as they allow us to actually just fill it with colors and not using overly special effects that automatically wins you something... I mean you can do nice things IRL but yeah not a fan of it turning it into "most pro photoshop user" and stuff.

but ya i loved that otherwise, and the one tina had with crayons and paint =D

YASS! The scratch art was super fun, but I ended up making my paint stuff too goopy so it turned out trash, but after doing that I tried a few more times and make cool stuff. I hope there is a cool theme this year too.

YASS! The scratch art was super fun, but I ended up making my paint stuff too goopy so it turned out trash, but after doing that I tried a few more times and make cool stuff. I hope there is a cool theme this year too.

yeah the food one.. was not really worlwide or i'd gladly done a few if it'd be easier but yeah fun fair otherwise (although those pesky mirror images grr)

yeaaah scratch art was super fun but ya had to do one or two tries as well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back