• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh i was hanging out with my dad during the restock

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie ... it's a Mori ... heh heh :rolleyes:
53.gif
53.gif
53.gif

Last edited:
I have been lucky with the restock! So far, I have gotten:
Chocolate Cake
Pink House (sold it)
6 Light Blue Houses (sold them)
Green Letter

:D

Damn I just missed the restock while I was doing housework ;;

I missed it too while making lunch :c i literally stayed up all last night & i've been watching the shop non stop since then & i still miss it lmao nioce

- - - Post Merge - - -

but congrat Uttomori your sidebar looks hoT

Last edited:
i wish they'd do like 2 restocks really close to each other or whatever like theyve done that before
i make no sense lmao

i wish they'd do like 2 restocks really close to each other or whatever like theyve done that before
i make no sense lmao

They did just now. First one with peaches and whatnot, then a green letter restock. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Next pink house sell to me becuss my luck fudges qq

I was trying to get a peach to sell to you.

They did just now. First one with peaches and whatnot, then a green letter restock. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was trying to get a peach to sell to you.

a'dfj'djaj i'd buy that too lol!

Also i'm off rummage for a snack and watch The Flash time catch up with netflix :)

Well, if there are any more teal houses restocked, can someone snag one for me? I am going to be busy for the next few hours.

I'm going to go sell my green letter. Wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back