• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm annoyed that the restocks happen at really inconvenient times for me, I can never seem to be AWAKE for them since they're only available in the early hours of the morning.

I was asleep when the last restock happened. I hope I can be there for one of the restocks. :)

The only reason I was able to catch the restocks is because I stayed awake for way too long...

I just got something. Apparently there was a restock just now???

oh. OH
holy heck peach and TOY HAMMER omg
i didnt even scroll down to the houses i just got the hammer ASAP

Chocolate cake and pink house. There are still cherries for sale, apparently.

oh. OH
holy heck peach and TOY HAMMER omg
i didnt even scroll down to the houses i just got the hammer ASAP
That's great Xerolin!
Nice to see you finally got something you wanted. :p

Yeah I missed the good stuff. There's still a bunch of cherries though. Go get em' peeps!

Got a cherry, missed a peach and pink house al;dl;fkd; qq

Yeah, I saw a peach for sale, but I decided to aim for what was left besides that. Those chocolate cakes sold out fast!

I'll be looking out for the yellow letter (which I think is a possessive pronoun in Japanese).

guys i appreciate the cherries but hmu with some peaches plz

dang I even had the shop tab open on my laptop but I was looking at a different website when they stocked.

dunno how many pink houses there were (or cyan, if any).

but there were definitely:

2 choco cakes
2 peaches
1 hammer (congrats Xerolin!)
and 1 dark blue haus...

dang I even had the shop tab open on my laptop but I was looking at a different website when they stocked.

dunno how many pink houses there were (or cyan, if any).

but there were definitely:

2 choco cakes
2 peaches
1 hammer (congrats Xerolin!)
and 1 dark blue haus...

I got a pink house. I sold it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back