Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Restocks"

.....sorry, did someone say restocks? You do realize that restocks are a myth, right? At least, only to the non-collectihoes on here.

"Restocks"

.....sorry, did someone say restocks? You do realize that restocks are a myth, right? At least, only to the non-collectihoes on here.

I happened to glimpse a house restock but upon trying to purchase a blue house I found the collectihoes had already bought all of them. ;u;

congrats peter & laudine! and thanks for the 300 bells :)

I happened to glimpse a house restock but upon trying to purchase a blue house I found the collectihoes had already bought all of them. ;u;

the sad part is most of the people who want certain pixels so their line-ups aren't trashy end up with none, while the 'hoes just buy 20x duplicates just to scalp. Like, you already have all the collectibles WYD scalping them for more hunnie smh

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Chicha, a non-collectihoe who bought a blue house in the restocks and gifted it to someone who wanted it more? I'm dying of happiness over here. She deserves a whole lineup of yellow houses!

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Chicha, a non-collectihoe who bought a blue house in the restocks and gifted it to someone who wanted it more? I'm dying of happiness over here. She deserves a whole lineup of yellow houses!

you know we're all jealous ngl

Aw you're so sweet! <3 I'm only a collectihoe for yellow collectibles and food collectibles. =v=

Aw you're so sweet! <3 I'm only a collectihoe for yellow collectibles and food collectibles. =v=

Lol, you're only a collectihoe if you buy a whole bunch of collectibles with limited stock just to sell them at an inflated price. I highly doubt you do that.

Lol, you're only a collectihoe if you buy a whole bunch of collectibles with limited stock just to sell them at an inflated price. I highly doubt you do that.

they dont always sell them though!! imo collectihoes are people who try to get every collectible or just have a LOT esp valuable ones

I'm just messing with you, really. The most valuable collectible I owned was a Blue Balloon that I sold for 1.1k yesterday. The economy is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back