Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the chocolate cake & apple, but never saw the pink houses & teal they must of went really fast but I was luckily able to buy myself another choco cake, so i guess I can't complain

I was asleep during the last restock.

Please let there be at least one more restock with teal houses, so many people want them bad. :(

Rip everything, I'm actually awake but away so I miss all the fun ;p Good thing I don't crave them too hard but would still be cool to nab stuff man.

Last edited:
At least it was something. :)
Yeah, it's great we are at least getting restocks. :)
Imagine if we didn't have restocks for 10 years or something. :p We would all go insane or something. D:

Last edited:
I'm hoping there'll be another restock tonight. Maybe even right now.

If it's possible to tell, what day will the last restock be? :eek:

I'm not sure. Who knows?

The only reason why I've been participating in this restock is because I want enough TBT to afford what I want.

Me too, but I would like to see at least 10,000 TBT displaying under my avatar at all times. I would give away extras if the extra bells on hand is high enough

Last edited:
I hope they still restock the mori. I just really want one badly :( I miss it everytime lmao

I really just want a pink house now lol! I'd be delighted if I could snag a choco cake though mmm cake!

I really just want a pink house now lol! I'd be delighted if I could snag a choco cake though mmm cake!

I'm trying to get a peach and pink house to sell near shop price for you. :)

I'm trying to get a peach and pink house to sell near shop price for you. :)

I actually got a peach(from lovely PIKA ♥♥) but would love buy a house for that price! I'm hitting the hay i'm exhausted and seems like one of my wisdom teeth want to be a pain :U

I actually got a peach(from lovely PIKA ♥♥) but would love buy a house for that price! I'm hitting the hay i'm exhausted and seems like one of my wisdom teeth want to be a pain :U

I sold my last pink house for 250 TBT, so I'm probably going to sell it at the same price if I get it. It's not that close to shop price, but it isn't 1000 TBT either, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back