Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they should. It's not easy making TBT. Everyone should have a chance to get some nice pixels, not just the 10% that managed to buy at restocks. I'm not saying everyone should have everything, just that it's not a bad thing that inflated prices get knocked down to give other people a chance & reasonable goals.

The cyans will probably go down to around ~100 since six sold at 42 tbt each, so at least after all is said and done, another collectible will become actually affordable

The cyans will probably go down to around ~100 since six sold at 42 tbt each, so at least after all is said and done, another collectible will become actually affordable

All six of those blue houses were from me.

Refreshing shop a bit more casually now, theres still like 2 cherries, thats a surprise :eek:

Hey, you have 12 Moris now! Congrats! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I legit bought one of those the day before the restocks for 450 TBT. LMAO.

I have go make dinner hopefully i'll make it back for a restock #peachforpink2017

Also, the Apple King himself bought and gifted me an Apple without me even asking. So many generous members on here. ;u;

In b4 they restock yellow house on the very last day

Last edited:
I'd be cute to get a nice new shiny collectible that I've never got before, I doubt I'll be awake for the next restock though.

I'd be cute to get a nice new shiny collectible that I've never got before, I doubt I'll be awake for the next restock though.

which are you going for?, i can try to nab one for you

I sold my green letter.

Now it's time to be on the look for more restocks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back