• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. It looks like there's going to be no more restocks, except for maybe Leif. Last time I checked, there was only 6 left.

Aw, good, a restock hasn't happened yet. /relief

Thank you for the TBT (and the restock, even if I missed out on some of the items, I think it is still a good idea to restock past items)

Thank you, dear! I appreciate it! ;o;

Of course! Do you realize how few people would give away their house collectibles for FREE after struggling to get the very few that were restocked? Like, I'm willing to bet you're the only one. I like what you're doing, though. I'm only after a teal house and anything else I grab will be gifted to the right people. :D

Of course! Do you realize how few people would give away their house collectibles for FREE after struggling to get the very few that were restocked? Like, I'm willing to bet you're the only one. I like what you're doing, though. I'm only after a teal house and anything else I grab will be gifted to the right people. :D

Thanks dear! I got very lucky with collectibles in the past so I figured it's right to let others have their most wanted. :)

This is the first time I've got on TBT in days. Thank you for the 300 bells. This restock is exciting too.

Still no restock yet. That's okay, I'm patient. ;)

Leif is sold out now. :eek:

Hmm...Pave actually looks good in the new style. I'll buy him if he ever re-appears in the shop.

I actually like the new heads 100% more and couldn't understand why anyone even bought the old ones. Definitely hyped for more villager heads, I hope Tutu is considered for a collectible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back