• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, have they restocked peaches lately?

Last edited:
i kinda hope for the yellow house restocks, that the admins announce a time certain when all four yellow houses will stock in shop and then put up a giant countdown clock.... oh none of us will manage to snag one, but it would be fun...

Your line-up looks so adorable!

ahhh! thank u so much <3 :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, have they restocked peaches lately?

i think there was only one restock today & there was some peaches... i wrote down all the stock numbers so there was 2 peaches stocked today

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i asked earlier idk if anyone saw it but last night there was 216 moris, then after the restock today i swear it was 223? now its 231? so there was a 2nd restock of moris im pretty sure not to long ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think there was only one restock today & there was some peaches... i wrote down all the stock numbers so there was 2 peaches stocked today

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i asked earlier idk if anyone saw it but last night there was 216 moris, then after the restock today i swear it was 223? now its 231? so there was a 2nd restock of moris im pretty sure not to long ago

aw man i missed it

yah i think theres a couple of people on here who stalk the shop literally all day and probably poop in a bucket so they dont have to leave their computer. so it's really hard to get anything :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

There was a second stock of mori shortly after the first this afternoon, then a couple hours ago 5 more mori were stocked

Yeah, there are a lot of people that can't get up this early, so I'm staying up to see if Jake was right about the restock.

Ten minutes until we find out if the restock is real. Ready? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back