Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I do only have 106 bells... I am very poor...

Aww. When I bought my cyan (or light blue as I like to call it) house, I only had like 350 TBT left. Selling my Blue Balloon for 1,100 TBT saved me from being poor. If I can snag more than one teal house I'll gift it to you at no charge. <3

On the 9th day of Christmas TBT gave to me, 800 Bells, One Cyan House, One stupid Leif, and a bucket full of salty feelings.

Last edited:
On the 8th day of Christmas, TBT gave to me: 5 weeaboo houses, and a crippling debt to one of my friends reee

Last edited:
Aww. When I bought my cyan (or light blue as I like to call it) house, I only had like 350 TBT left. Selling my Blue Balloon for 1,100 TBT saved me from being poor. If I can snag more than one teal house I'll gift it to you at no charge. <3

That's very thoughtful of you! <3

Holy crap the Cherry is still in stock. D:

Last edited:
I may be selling my hammer and other stuff I caught in the restocks, but I am willingly to wait until the restocks are over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This thread is missing a tag. Where's "apples ate my cake"? I can't add anymore than two tags, so who would like to help me?

I may be selling my hammer and other stuff I caught in the restocks, but I am willingly to wait until the restocks are over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This thread is missing a tag. Where's "apples ate my cake"? I can't add anymore than two tags, so who would like to help me?

i think your hammer matches your apples, theyre both red/yellow (if only the background wasnt blue!)

The Toy Hammer looks great on your lineup. I'd keep it if I were you. By the way, thanks again for the Apple! :rolleyes:

I know that I worked hard on catching the hammer, but I only wanted the TBT bells that you can get by selling it. I may sound like a scalper, but I didn't want to rip off from someone who wants my hammer. I just wanted 4,000 to 5,000 TBT and will offer a hammer to those who are willingly to help me go back to 10k Bells.

And you are welcome. Now all you need to do is look for the teal letter or yellow letter.

Last edited:
I know that I worked hard on catching the hammer, but I only wanted the TBT bells that you can get by selling it. I may sound like a scalper, but I didn't want to rip off from someone who wants my hammer. I just wanted 4,000 to 5,000 TBT and will offer a hammer to those who are willingly to help me go back to 10k Bells.

And you are welcome. Now all you need to do is look for the teal letter or yellow letter.

Yep. The teal house is the only thing I'm looking to grab for myself. If I do get a yellow house (which is doubtful), it's going straight to Chicha. I wouldn't mind getting a pink house to give to Pinkbell, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back