• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who's been getting the dark blue letters??

havent seen any displayed in anyone's sidebar, and havent seen any for private sale....

I wonder who's been getting the dark blue letters??

havent seen any displayed in anyone's sidebar, and havent seen any for private sale....

I bought one and gifted it to ThatOneMarshalFangirl, but I'm not sure who grabbed the other one.

Ah crap I was damn asleep during the restocks. :(

tf there was another restock???? i hate this

I've always wanted to own a house, but they're always restocked when I'm sleeping or I don't spam the refresh button fast enough. I nabbed a nice cherry, though. :)

There are two cherries left. Buy them while you still can.

Last edited:
Refreshing shop a bit more casually now, theres still like 2 cherries, thats a surprise :eek:

wow the cyan house prices are gonna go WAAAYYY down like forreals

Same with mori

with each mori restock my soul dies a little

I'm still trying to sell my green letter.

I'll be on the look for restocks. :)

once restocks are done people who still want one will have no choice but to buy at inflated price, unfortunately

I'm definitely not selling it at 4000 TBT, haha. I'm aiming for around 2000 TBT. :)

wow the cyan house prices are gonna go WAAAYYY down like forreals

As they should. It's not easy making TBT. Everyone should have a chance to get some nice pixels, not just the 10% that managed to buy at restocks. I'm not saying everyone should have everything, just that it's not a bad thing that inflated prices get knocked down to give other people a chance & reasonable goals.

As they should. It's not easy making TBT. Everyone should have a chance to get some nice pixels, not just the 10% that managed to buy at restocks. I'm not saying everyone should have everything, just that it's not a bad thing that inflated prices get knocked down to give other people a chance & reasonable goals.

I agree. I just like TBT a lot. That's why I'm trying to get as many restock items as possible, so I can resell them and give people a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back