Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that out of the way! I'm glad there wasn't a restock last night after that whole debacle. Bring on the mori!

MORI!! Or idk I'll prolly watch out for a peach/apple/yellow house (in my wildest dream) too.

Also ah omg I backread a bit and omg you had me at a (possibly) Kicks collectible !!! Would buy 10/10 (I hope they throw in other cute ACNL character collectibles too aaa)

I missed everything because I go to sleep at 9:30pm like a baby does :p Remember guys this is supposed be F-U-N!

Last night really did get out of hand so I'm disappointed it spiraled down. We were doing so well before. D:

Anyway, remember to try to have fun! I'm looking forward to the next restock to try for the yellow house.Good luck to everyone trying for something!

Last edited:
I'm just praying that there's one more restock because I've missed all of the other ones due to my insane schedule! :rolleyes:

MORI!! Or idk I'll prolly watch out for a peach/apple/yellow house (in my wildest dream) too.

Also ah omg I backread a bit and omg you had me at a (possibly) Kicks collectible !!! Would buy 10/10 (I hope they throw in other cute ACNL character collectibles too aaa)

yeah hope they do that hippie trailer dude, that'd be neat.

and yeah had an insane schedule this week too but yeah not too bummer about it

but i thought the mori the merrier? which is it, hhhmmmmmm???

The mori the merrier but not to the point where they end up being worth like 2tbt, and I know that sounds selfish but I did NOT pay 28k for 7 moris just so their value can drop like a hot sack of potatoes!

Last edited:
The mori the merrier but not to the point where they end up being worth like 2tbt, and I know that sounds selfish but I did NOT pay 28k for 7 moris just so their price can drop like a hot sack of potatoes!

You paid that much because you wanted a line up. What other people have shouldn't affect your happiness. :D bring on the mori!

You paid that much because you wanted a line up. What other people have shouldn't affect your happiness. :D bring on the mori!

No, no, I'm not saying no one else can have moris, i just dont want their value to go down!

No, no, I'm not saying no one else can have moris, i just dont want their value to go down!

Eh, they can very well do. I remember when they weren't more than some hundred forum bells. I'd never pay thousands for just that one tbh.

Last year's restock got 4 yellow houses. I'm starting to think we'll get only 1 or 2 at most because of the decrease of members active. :(

Last year's restock got 4 yellow houses. I'm starting to think we'll get only 1 or 2 at most because of the decrease of members active. :(

That could be true.

We also haven't gotten a weird doll restock since October of 1928, one year before the stock market crashed. It's been almost 90 years since the weird doll collectible was in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back