Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
On what day will the restocks end, specifically? I need to know 'cuz I reeeaaaaallllllyyy need a teal house.

I'm not manning (womaning?) the restocks this time around, but I do believe there'll be a few more throughout the week. :blush:

Also, I know you all don't mean any harm, but please stop with the talk of "collectihoes" or labeling certain groups of members in such a way, as this comes across a bit mean-spirited. There's bound to be multiple ways people approach something like collecting, and even if certain people do so in a way that bugs you or that you don't necessarily respect, giving them a derogatory label and throwing it around publicly is a little much. Let's just keep this fun and as chill as possible, even through the inevitable frustrations these little pixels bring us.

:)

I'm not manning (womaning?) the restocks this time around, but I do believe there'll be a few more throughout the week. :blush:

Also, I know you all don't mean any harm, but please stop with the talk of "collectihoes" or labeling certain groups of members in such a way, as this comes across a bit mean-spirited. There's bound to be multiple ways people approach something like collecting, and even if certain people do so in a way that bugs you or that you don't necessarily respect, giving them a derogatory label and throwing it around publicly is a little much. Let's just keep this fun and as chill as possible, even through the inevitable frustrations these little pixels bring us.

then who's manning the restocks telltelltelltell so we can antagonize him
and sorry about the collectihoe thing just meant it in a joking way : ((

Last edited:

Ooh sweet! Thanks to all you staff for doing restocks! :D

Sorry, Oblivia! We were just joking...

I know you all meant it in a silly way and there was no ill intent here, I've just seen this term thrown around a lot in a way that isn't so kind and there have definitely been some hurt feelings as a result. Want to avoid that if we can!

And hmm, the restocks... I'm not totally sure which of the other two reds is handling them, but it's probably someone whose username starts with a J, ends in a Y, and has the letters 'erem' in between.

:D

I know you all meant it in a silly way and there was no ill intent here, I've just seen this term thrown around a lot in a way that isn't so kind and there have definitely been some hurt feelings as a result. Want to avoid that if we can!

And hmm, the restocks... I'm not totally sure which of the other two reds is handling them, but it's probably someone whose username starts with a J, ends in a Y, and has the letters 'erem' in between.

I KNEW IT WAS JUSTIN!

Oblivia you liar!! You said you weren't restocking this time, gosh, I just can't believe you !!

I was actually nerfed last week so I can't do restocks anymore. :(

And I'm running out of bells to buy flowers too. Now I can buy the hybrids. Thanks!

Regarding all questions about the character collectible designs: There are no old ones. All character collectibles are the same new design. If you see the old design, that's only your browser cache and soon enough you will see the new design.
Aw man. I like the old ones more than floating heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back