• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, 2 moris in the final restock (which was 30 minutes ago)!
Are the cherries still there? Kinda feel bad for 'em...
Well I'm gonna be honest I like Cherries alot but the collectible version looks kinda plain and... yeah it's pitiful. :(
I had bought one from the shop and one from a user for my lineup but they don't seem to interest me much... D:

I'm only hyped for hybrid tulips. I am all about apples, birthstones, and tulips.

I'm pretty hyped for the orange hybrid collectibles. They'll be really cute!

I would love to see a hibiscus collectible, especially a yellow one :rolleyes:

Well, now that this restock is over. I'm selling my chocolate cake if anyone wants to buy it. :lemon:

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed TBT so bad.

I am now allowing PM offers of selling my toy hammer. You don't have to use my thread I have in the marketplace.

I do want a lot of TBT, but I can accept offers. However, I auto-accept offers higher than 5,000 TBT and auto-reject offers lower than 3,000 TBT. In between, I may talk about it.

So it seems Lobo is still in stock rip. D:
Can't wait for the next TBT Direct!

Whoa, too bad I missed the mori!
Eitherway, Mint is gone. Good for her! She deserves the love!

I'm pretty hyped for the orange hybrid collectibles. They'll be really cute!

I would love to see a hibiscus collectible, especially a yellow one :rolleyes:

Omg a hibiscus would be adorable!

Omg a hibiscus would be adorable!

Yeah! I think all the bushes have potential like the azaleas. Instead of it being a bush, it could just be the flower. :)

rip Cherries. I wonder when they will sell out? :eek:

Anybody here still need Mint? xD

Wow. I got banned for 24 hours so I could "cool down" and missed everything. Anyone wanna sell me a Mori for less than 1k? No? Ok then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back