Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. That's it for the restocks and I hope you got the collectible you've been after. Unfortunately they do go out of stock quite quickly, which is one of the reasons we've been implementing different methods of stocking our newer collectibles. Either way, thanks to everyone who participated.

Thanks for the restocks! I'm sad I couldn't get the yellow house but at least I got to gift some collectibles to some members. I'll try again next year. :)

welp. I didn't get anything. Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted though!

I didn't realize people were THIS crazy about collectibles. It wouldn't even let me into the collectibles section.

Yeah, there are worse times when the page to the shop doesn't even load anymore bc of the crazy amount of people flocking to the shop. Only the ones with fastest of the fastest and best of the best systems/hands/routers/internet could get in the shop. o:

Restocks give me so much adrenaline, I need to take a breather for a moment gosh

Well it was a overall good time here. I managed to receive a Pink and Cyan House from this! :D From Chicha and hillaruhsaur. :eek:

Last edited:
thanks for the restocks! I only caught one of them but it was nice nonetheless :) congrats to everyone who got something

I had fun catching restocks. Even if I missed a couple, I at least grabbed a red hammer. I still couldn't sell it for the price I'm looking for, but I'm happy for all of you that caught restocks.

maybe there will be a lottery ticket purchasing system this time like with some of the past events

or maybe not, lol!
oops i typed that and then stepped away for two minutes and came back to see choco cakes and pink houses, but i refreshed instead to see if any yellow or dark blue or teal houses were loading, then i checked stock and realized i missed them, then everything else was gone too lol. like i say, sometimes Restocks blesses you, and sometimes Restocks slaps ya down.

It was really cool seeing houses in and out of shop all week, i think that's a first in all the time i've been here, and i was finally able to even snag a few of them for the first time as were many others who hadnt had houses before, so this was a great restock event imo.

I should probably try and get Leif while I'm at it. Uh... when does he and the others get removed from the shop? :eek:

Now that restocks are over, when is the Kicks collectible gonna be officially released? I hope the staff wasn't joking about it.........

Let's do Weird Dolls next! :D

Wait until 2028, on the 100th anniversary of the releasing of the weird dolls. Unfortunately, nobody wanted to buy the weird dolls in stock from 1928 until 2012, when they officially ran out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back