• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the chocolate cake & apple, but never saw the pink houses & teal they must of went really fast but I was luckily able to buy myself another choco cake, so i guess I can't complain

I was asleep during the last restock.

Please let there be at least one more restock with teal houses, so many people want them bad. :(

Rip everything, I'm actually awake but away so I miss all the fun ;p Good thing I don't crave them too hard but would still be cool to nab stuff man.

Last edited:
At least it was something. :)
Yeah, it's great we are at least getting restocks. :)
Imagine if we didn't have restocks for 10 years or something. :p We would all go insane or something. D:

Last edited:
I'm hoping there'll be another restock tonight. Maybe even right now.

If it's possible to tell, what day will the last restock be? :eek:

I'm not sure. Who knows?

The only reason why I've been participating in this restock is because I want enough TBT to afford what I want.

Me too, but I would like to see at least 10,000 TBT displaying under my avatar at all times. I would give away extras if the extra bells on hand is high enough

Last edited:
I hope they still restock the mori. I just really want one badly :( I miss it everytime lmao

I really just want a pink house now lol! I'd be delighted if I could snag a choco cake though mmm cake!

I'm trying to get a peach and pink house to sell near shop price for you. :)

I actually got a peach(from lovely PIKA ♥♥) but would love buy a house for that price! I'm hitting the hay i'm exhausted and seems like one of my wisdom teeth want to be a pain :U

I actually got a peach(from lovely PIKA ♥♥) but would love buy a house for that price! I'm hitting the hay i'm exhausted and seems like one of my wisdom teeth want to be a pain :U

I sold my last pink house for 250 TBT, so I'm probably going to sell it at the same price if I get it. It's not that close to shop price, but it isn't 1000 TBT either, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back