Vote for the First Hybrid Cosmo Flower Color Debuting July 1st!

Vote for your favorite Cosmo Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's like the tally for black hit its maximum number. Exponential rise of pink is real.

what's perhaps a bit unfair is that the color of the collectible is being determined in part by people who will never buy it, especially at a price of 300 tbt.

maybe for the runoff one should be required to pre-pay for a cosmos collectible in order to vote...

Pink is going to win the race, better start making alt accounts to vote if you want black to win xD jk I don't want to get in trouble for starting second accounts lmao
I do like black over pink but acnl "black" flowers end up looking brown :T

Pink is going to win the race, better start making alt accounts to vote if you want black to win xD jk I don't want to get in trouble for starting second accounts lmao

This is actually how it is in real life. Even crows are actually just very dark brown (you can see it if you drain pigments from the feathers, or if you find a bird that has lots of old feathers).

If you are talking about "black" eumelanins specifically you have a better case for black, but most black pigments are just dark brown. In flowers, pure black is very unusual (if it occurs at all).

edit: here are images of Cosmos atrosanguineus, the closest we have to a real "black" cosmos.

Last edited:

I see them more as a deep red color. I think it looks really nice, especially paired with gold or red.

what's perhaps a bit unfair is that the color of the collectible is being determined in part by people who will never buy it, especially at a price of 300 tbt.

tenor.gif

Honestly idek if I'm going to buy one...but maybe. Honestly I'm not too bothered overall though, pink *hopefully* won fair and square.

Well that would be unfair to limit only people who would actually buy it, I think. The grounds here are that we assume people are voting as if they would buy one, i.e. which one they would prefer if they could or had to buy one.

Well that would be unfair to limit only people who would actually buy it, I think. The grounds here are that we assume people are voting as if they would buy one, i.e. which one they would prefer if they could or had to buy one.

you may be right
was just trying to lowkey give the Modz some ideas for sneaking their beloved black cosmo [sic] to victory...

you may be right
was just trying to lowkey give the Modz some ideas for sneaking their beloved black cosmo [sic] to victory...

50/50 chance that most people voting black would never buy it, thus foiling your cunning plan...

Last edited:
I see them more as a deep red color. I think it looks really nice, especially paired with gold or red.

Yup the black flowers in game, especially roses, look like my favorite shade- a dark burgundy. Okay I'm off to spend all my tbt on black roses for my town. I'm not buying no spooty pink flower.

Glad and proud to be an orange supporter, honestly I need to redecorate my room, some orange would be perfect. Orange lava lamps just one of many now I'm all excited but seriously I look forward to orange flowers making the growth, I respect the Pink flowers winning and Black flowers you will see the light somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back