Vote for the First Hybrid Cosmo Flower Color Debuting July 1st!

Vote for your favorite Cosmo Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black! *Plays Metallica*

Voting for orange! Although it looks like pink and black will go first but that's okay, I'm patient. ;)

wow you all have crap taste in flowers

also the pink cosmo would be way too similar to the carnations we already have ): why are u voting for it ):

Why are you all whining about pink being the most popular? Just because there's already a pink flower doesn't mean there can't be another one. Also, we don't have to like what you like. The same goes for those who voted pink, but we're not complaining about those who voted black. Also thank you voters of orange for keeping your cool despite the fact that you're not winning. :/

Why are you all whining about pink being the most popular? Just because there's already a pink flower doesn't mean there can't be another one. Also, we don't have to like what you like. The same goes for those who voted pink, but we're not complaining about those who voted black. Also thank you voters of orange for keeping your cool despite the fact that you're not winning. :/

For real! It's not like only one of them is going to be released so I don't see why people are making a huge deal over which comes first. Ah well, people will be silly. I'm just happy we're getting more collectibles. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back