• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Vote for the First Hybrid Cosmo Flower Color Debuting July 1st!

Vote for your favorite Cosmo Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The winning of pink over black would be a war crime punishable by torturous execution.

It's just a poll about a color, on a forum on the internet! LOL

Last edited:
I'm disappointed that black is losing by a bit now :(

Then again idc either way I wouldn't mind seeing pink either tbh, but my heart says black...

The winning of pink over black would be a war crime punishable by torturous execution.

Lol I read that as turt executing SAVE THE TURTS VOTE BLACK.

I guess I'm not too bummed but ya deep down black cosmos is the way bromigas

So many salty tears... going to have to wait for so long before I can get my hands on precious black flowers...

So many salty tears... going to have to wait for so long before I can get my hands on precious black flowers...
feel ya bromiga D: orange would have been cool as well though.. at least something else than just pink

I don't even care about the collectibles, but I voted for black for the sake of everyone else who might be tired of 'pinku~~'

I don't even care about the collectibles, but I voted for black for the sake of everyone else who might be tired of 'pinku~~'

Thank you for your consideration of our needy dark souls <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back