• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Vote for the First Hybrid Cosmo Flower Color Debuting July 1st!

Vote for your favorite Cosmo Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink and black seem to be going head to head. IT is going be a very close win / lose.

Justin - Last Sunday at 8:58 PM
i am voting black just because its not pink and black is beating orange by a lot
#strategicvoting
when will tbt get ranked ballots smh

Murray - Last Sunday at 8:59 PM
this is not a 2 party system u ****

Justin - Last Sunday at 8:59 PM
it is now

I voted for black because I like the black hybrids. I don't really care which one wins though because I am not a fan of the cosmos. Roses and violets are the cool flowers.

You guys. A black cosmo would look terrible as a collectible. Are you all evil or something?

I actually think it would look awesome, especially as I've seen the sprite sheet. People are certainly allowed to have different tastes and be drawn to different colors and/or aesthetics. :blush:

Gooo black, go!

You guys. A black cosmo would look terrible as a collectible. Are you all evil or something?

Why are you all whining about pink being the most popular? Just because there's already a pink flower doesn't mean there can't be another one. Also, we don't have to like what you like. The same goes for those who voted pink, but we're not complaining about those who voted black. Also thank you voters of orange for keeping your cool despite the fact that you're not winning. :/

You were saying?

Last edited:
if no color wins by at least 10% margin then there should be a run-off between the top two, that way the orange voters can have a say in the final result.... and can have the chance to be bribed...

This is like trying to choose between the Dream Sword, Dream Rod, and Dream Shield in Kingdom Hearts.
I'm gonna presume that Black wins, probably gonna be wrong.

Last edited:
if no color wins by at least 10% margin then there should be a run-off between the top two, that way the orange voters can have a say in the final result.... and can have the chance to be bribed...
I can be bribed...with french fries, but seeing how none of you can get me any...
ORANGE! ORANGE! ORANGE!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I know orange is getting stomped.

Come on people, give up on orange and put in your votes for BLACK! I know Pink is the matchiest to my sidebar but I love black so much. My tiny goth heart NEEDS black to win!

Come on people, give up on orange and put in your votes for BLACK! I know Pink is the matchiest to my sidebar but I love black so much. My tiny goth heart NEEDS black to win!

Pink probably matches with the majority of peoples aesthetic here, but my tiny heart also needs black cosmos :p

Pink and black are so close, c'mon lets go pink! guys, take a sec to think about how great black will look on rose, lets not waste black on cosmos!

Last edited:
I can be bribed...with french fries, but seeing how none of you can get me any...
ORANGE! ORANGE! ORANGE!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I know orange is getting stomped.

One of the admins bought me a pizza and ice cream from the other side of the world so I'm sure someone could get you fries!

I'm torn between voting pink or black.

Last edited:
One of the admins bought me a pizza and ice cream from the other side of the world so I'm sure someone could get you fries!

I'm torn between voting pink or black.

Black would look better next to all those sexy red flowers. IMHO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back