• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Vote for the First Hybrid Cosmo Flower Color Debuting July 1st!

Vote for your favorite Cosmo Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for orange, actually all colors are fine for me, I just prefer orange a little bit more over the
other two colors. Since it's now a battle between pink and black, I will just buy a flower whatever
color it is at the end.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it is unique. Unique being one of a kind, yet it says in the Bulletin it will be unique at first, so everybody has a chance to get one. o_O

That's @$$ backwards? LoL

oh? I thought they said it's gon be unlimited?

- - - Post Merge - - -

o wait u meant leif, I thought the hybrid flower

edit: also by unique in this context it means each person can only buy it once, if I'm not wrong.

Last edited:
I know I voted orange, but let black win. Pink is SOOOO overrated. *rolleyes*

I like pink and all, but for real. Black goes with everything. It's classic, it's sophisticated, and it's powerful. Black needs to WINNNNNNNN. Plus, I think it'll look better with the yellow center of the cosmo. It has contrast.

This is disrespectful to Cookie and she has pink fur and is upset that black has a chance at winning

At least Cookie's pink fur and Walker's black fur have votes. Poor Biskit over here with his orange fur is being unbelievably disrespected as orange is more than 100 votes back.

I wish blue was a choice. :(

Overall, I choose pink - Those cosmos look more cheery to me. ^.^

At least Cookie's pink fur and Walker's black fur have votes. Poor Biskit over here with his orange fur is being unbelievably disrespected as orange is more than 100 votes back.

Biskit is already orange, so more orange is not a good fashion style. Biskit would do quite well with a nice BLACK cosmos.

Also "Cosmo" omg the pet peeve is real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back