• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Vote for the First Hybrid Cosmo Flower Color Debuting July 1st!

Vote for your favorite Cosmo Hybrid Flower Color!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an accident, I was busting out my crazy kung fu dancing moves and I kicked two flies that were playing with each other, and then you know...they died.... :(

Well... as long as they are not large dangerous I usually leave em be. I always smash wasps and stuff though because they are annoying and they pretty much always try to sting me :(

Oh well, shame orange didn't get more. Would have been a cool choice as well but yeah since they are way behind...

Release Blackcosmo on iTunes now.

EDIT: Everyone who votes black will be getting 500 TBT Bells each from me if it wins. I promise.

Last edited:
I think its more than obvious who won, pack your things guys, we can finally go home!

Last edited:
You can't afford that.

Hm, he may not be able to fork up the 88k TBT bells it would take to pay everyone who voted for black. No... we'd need someone who's able to edit bell totals with a mere mouseclick, someone who could create infinite bells using little more than a twisted ambition and a finger spasm.

*cough* vote black!

Hm, he may not be able to fork up the 88k TBT bells it would take to pay everyone who voted for black. No... we'd need someone who's able to edit bell totals with a mere mouseclick, someone who could create infinite bells using little more than a twisted ambition and a finger spasm.

*cough* vote black!

Careful now. We wouldn't want you to be removed from your admin status because you abused your power, would we?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back