• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need to sell perfect apples

Brobasaur

NO RESETTING!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (178) +
Any town without native apples will do. Bell boom also appreciated but not necessary. Can anyone help? Will tip.

You can come to my town, I have Pears. Vm me.
What, may I ask, is ''bell boom"?

You can come to my town, I have Pears. Vm me.
What, may I ask, is ''bell boom"?

I believe it is an ordinance which increases the price of what you can sell for but also increases the price of what you buy. It also makes re-tail pay premium for two items per day.

My town's fruit isn't apples but Re-Tail is closed, sorry!

This was kind of a pointless post then lol.

My native fruit is oranges in my new town, but I don't have bell boom and apples aren't on premium. If that's fine with you you're free to come over to sell. :)

This was kind of a pointless post then lol.

My native fruit is oranges in my new town, but I don't have bell boom and apples aren't on premium. If that's fine with you you're free to come over to sell. :)

That's fine! Can I come now?

Feel free to come over my to my town. I have peaches and just removed Bell boom, sadly. But still, come over whenever :) :) I have added you!

Back