• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my art and advice maybe?

aemelio

Bells
hey so i recently (like two hours ago) finished a little doodle of my friend's mayor and decided to try my hand at commissions

mayor raiden.jpg

what do you guys think of it? is my art commission-able?

thanks in advance for your input

Wow your art is really nice! Definitely commisionable c: Your shading and style is very pretty <3

Definitely. Your style is clean and carries a unique stylization. Plus you put the character in a more personable pose then say the T pose or standing. You're thinking about dynamics and that helps build personality even if it's minimal. It makes the receiver feel special like you know them since you took the time to make the character be alive.

My commissions are open right now, actually! Just put them on with some help from a couple of my friends. ^^

Also, thank you so much!! I'm not sure how to reply correctly yet so I hope I'm doing this right LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd commission you for sure your art is really great you have talent!

oh my god ok i fixed it. ok so yeah my commissions are open rn but i'm only offering colored sketches like the one i posted because they're the only things i'm comfortable with rn lol

if you ever open commsissions pls tell me!!!! i love yr style !!

thanks a ton for your encouragement!! it really makes me feel like i'm better than i think

god i've finally figure out to reply now thank god

Back